1. I was born here
2. I've never been lost in the tri-county area. I know the area like the back of my hand.
3. I can actually point out where I live on the back of my hand.
4. Don Pablo's. :(
5. Michigan is a lot closer to Chicago...
6. Snow-men are kinda fun to make, especially when the neighborhood kids don't threaten to knock them over.
7. Polar bears at the Detroit Zoo, which is actually in Royal Oak.
8. Downtown Royal Oak, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Mackinac, the west coast...
9. There are a lot more shows to go too around here.
10. Lauren Brumer.
:) Happy people? I hope so.
I have to say that Cars is by far the best movie I've seen in a while. I give it 5/5 stars, I really feel this is the best Disney/Pixar film ever made. Much better than The Incredibles, which kinda dragged in the middle and the ending screamed sequel. I prefer a much more subtle approach. Anyways I find it quite disapointing that Star Gratiot or whatever they call it now does not offer snow caps. Poor little Nathan was devestated. I've never liked the Star anyways. I'm really looking forward to seeing Little Miss Sunshine though, which I doubt anybody but me will end up seeing. Oh well.
Hey, I'll watch your kid siblings for $6 an hour.