Why I'm not going to miss Michigan:
1. The weather here stinks like cheese.
2. My neighbors are freaks of nature...
3. Fish flies are so nasty. I hate seeing them on my windows.
4. Everybody drives SUVs. :( I can't drive down Gratiot without gagging.
5. It's impossible to find the CDs I want around here.
6. Definetly not enough health food stores.
7. There's like only one Hardee's in the whole state I swear.
8. When you really think about it, there's honestly nothing to do around here.
9. Is it just me or does the sky look like it's grey every day?
10. The only thing I really like about Michigan is...Grand Rapids.
I have the worst craving for taco bell right now. The house has been shown like 3 times in the last 2 days. This is good. I start tutoring at 9 AM tomorrow, followed by a family outing to see Cars. Feel free to come along.
Oh uh, I'll wash your car for $4. I need a iPod.